- What is the best way to contact TBCC?
Please see the Contact Us page for all contact information.
- What payment options are available?
Please see the TBCC Tuition and Fees form on the Forms & Information page for the most up-to-date information on payment options.
- Do you offer discounts or financial aid if I can’t afford the tuition for my child?
There is a sibling discount of 25% for additional singers from the same family. There is a 5% discount for paying the full tuition at the beginning of the season. We offer scholarships to singers in need of financial sponsorship. If your child receives free or reduced lunch at school, you probably qualify for at least a partial scholarship. For more information on Scholarships, please visit our Forms & Information page.
- Why does the Tampa Bay Children’s Chorus charge tuition? I thought you were a non-profit organization?
The Tampa Bay Children’s Chorus is a 510(c)3 non-profit organization. There are many unavoidable expenses that are incurred by the chorus. The tuition parents pay for their children covers less than half the cost of running the organization each year; the rest of the money needed to provide children with this kind of opportunity is provided by grants and contributions from individuals and leaders in the business community.
- As a parent, what are my responsibilities to TBCC?
VOLUNTEER!!! Parents volunteers are and integral part of the Tampa Bay Children’s Chorus. In addition to making sure their singers are always ready to sing, parents act as chaperones at events, serve on planning committees for fundraisers and the Summer Tour, plan parties for the singers, and fill needed positions within the organization including the Board of Directors. Without parent participation the Tampa Bay Children’s Chorus would be unable to do more than the basics for the children who attend. Thanks Parents!
- Is my child required to attend all rehearsals and performances?
Attendance is strict. Singers are expected not to miss any more than 3 rehearsals per semester and no performances if it can possibly be helped. More information on attendance and absences is available in the handbook. Please visit our Forms & Information page to access the TBCC Handbook.
- How old must my child be to attend the Tampa Bay Children’s Chorus?
Children must be in grades 2 through 12 to attend the Chorus. Click Here for detailed information on the different choirs at TBCC.
- Is there any cost for my child to attend the Chorus?
Please see the TBCC Tuition and Fees form on the Forms & Information page for the most up-to-date information on costs.
- Are there any forms I need to fill out for my singer to join TBCC?
Yes, there are three required forms. The forms are all available from our website. Please visit our Forms & Information page for more information and links to all forms
- How do I donate to TBCC?
- tax-deductible contributions to support the Tampa Bay Children’s Chorus can be made here.